Children’s Worship: Lindsey G.
Communion: Sonja O.
Here are the Lake Trails announcements and reminders for June 4:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning prayer is at 9:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Worship: Worship is at 10:00am. This week the sermon is on the Holy Spirit as it is Pentecost Sunday. The sermon text is John 16:4-15.
Note: For those of you who really like to plan ahead, we will NOT be having a potluck during the month of July.
5. Greeter Ministry: Have you been looking for a way to serve at church? If you like meeting new people and making them feel welcome, prayerfully consider signing up to become a greeter on Sunday mornings. Contact Susan (email@example.com) to get on the schedule.
Children’s Worship: Avery S.
Communion: Laura D.
Greeters: Kelly and Tim M. (who were looking to trade?)
Nursery: Lindsey G. and Debbie B.
Refreshments: Debbie B.
2. Prayer:Sunday morning prayer is at 9:15am in the Conference Room. Please note the new start time.
Nursery: Laura D. and Erin R. (church hour)
Children’s Worship: Kelly M.
5. Worship: Worship is at 10:00am. The Lord’s Supper series continues with Luke 22:14-23.
Nursery: Danielle S. and Lynn H.
Children’s Worship: Tara B.
Here are the announcements and reminders for this week!
6. Reminder from Kelly: Ladies, if you would like to attend the lecture by Reyna Grande with other women from the church on June 12, please RSVP to Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 12 so that she can buy tickets. For more information about the event, please go to http://www.overture.org/events
Nursery: Bob and Mary Ann B.
1. The Worship Summit is this Saturday, April 29, 9:30am -12:30pm at the church. Come to examine music, liturgy, and worshiping as a community. Snacks and coffee will be served in the morning. The plan is to order sandwiches for lunch. Bring any instruments you wish to play and also money for lunch.
3. Sunday School at 9:00am will be a short break from the Survey of the Pentateuch as Shaun is at the Chinese Church. Bob will be leading a time of guided corporate prayer with an emphasis on our mission works.
4. The service is at 10:00am. Max will be preaching to us.
Good morning everyone. Here is a reminder of the worship schedule for this week:
Good afternoon all. Here are some things to keep in mind this week and in the days to come:
Although this is coming to you late this week, it is not an April Fool’s joke.