Announcements for 3/17/19
On March 13, 2019 - News & Events
This week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet in the Conference Room at 8:15am.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages is at 9:00am.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is from 2 Corinthians 1:3-11.
4. Wednesday Lenten Prayer: Don’t forget to pray on Wednesdays at 12:00pm during Lent. You’re welcome to meet at the church to pray or to pray wherever you are. The next prayer date/time is TODAY, March 13th at 12:00pm.
5. Griefshare Registration: Please register by TODAY if you would like to attend the GriefShare sessions. The first session is Saturday, March 30th at 9:30am. Please contact Peter (email@example.com) to register as soon as possible. This will ensure that we have a workbook for each participant.
6. Women’s Prayer Group: After today, the next meeting of the Women’s prayer group will be Wednesday, March 27th at 10:00am. Please contact Debbie (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need more information.
7. MWBC Meeting: The Madison Women’s Book Club’s next meeting will be Sunday, March 31st at 5:00pm. The book for March is The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown. The meeting will be at Kelly’s house in Middleton. Please contact Emma (email@example.com) if you need more information.
Children’s Worship: Diana A. and Erin R.
Communion: Laura D.
Greeters: Susan E. and Michael V.
Nursery: Sunday School – Debbie B. and Mechelle S.
Worship – Debbie B. and Sonja O.
Refreshments: Pingli W.