Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet in the Conference Room at 8:15am.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages is at 9:00am.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon text is 2 Peter 1:3-15.
4. Griefshare Registration: If you would like to attend the GriefShare sessions (first session is Saturday, March 23rd), please contact Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register as soon as possible. This will ensure that we have a workbook for each participant. Those who register before the end of February can get their workbook for $15, while the regular price for those who register later is $20. Please register by March 13th at the latest to ensure that the workbooks are on hand for the first meeting.
5. MWBC Meeting: The Madison Women’s Book Club will be meeting next on Sunday, February 24th. The book for February is Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline. The meeting and potluck dinner will be at 5:00pm at Sarah’s house in Verona. Please contact Emma (email@example.com) if you need more information.
6. Baby Shower: Ladies – there will be a Baby Shower for Joy at Danielle’s house in Madison on Thursday, March 7th at 7:00pm. Please RSVP to Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 4th if you plan to attend.
Children’s Worship: Diana A. and Margaret B.
Communion: Elsa S.
Greeters: Jason L. and Debbie B.
Nursery: Bob and Mary Ann B.
Refreshments: Rebecca W.