Announcements for 2/10/19
On February 6, 2019 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet in the Conference Room at 8:15am.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages is at 9:00am.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is on Malachi 3:6-12.
4. Progressive Dinner: For those of you who have signed up already – don’t forget that the Progressive Dinner is this Saturday, February 9th! Check your email to see your group assignment. Please contact Elise (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amy (email@example.com) if you have questions.
5. Cross-Country Skiing: Don’t let the Wisconsin winter get you down! Come out to Elver Park on Saturday, February 16th for an afternoon of Cross-Country skiing. Don’t have skis of your own? Rentals are $9/hour for adults and only $5/hour for kids. This is a great opportunity for us to spend time together and invite friends to see the fellowship of the church body. We’ll meet up at 1:00pm at the rental spot at 1250 McKenna Blvd. in Madison.
6. MWBC Meeting: The Madison Women’s Book Club will be meeting next on Sunday, February 24th. The book for February is Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline. The meeting and potluck dinner will be at 5:00pm at Sarah’s house in Verona. Please contact Emma (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need more information.
Children’s Worship: Kelly M. and Emma V.
Communion: Sonja O.
Greeters: Peter and Marie K.
Nursery: Amy O. and Jo H.
Refreshments: Sonja O.