Don’t forget that the Women’s Prayer Group meets today at 10:00am! The group will meet in the office/Sunday School area of our church building.
Here are the rest of this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet in the Conference Room at 8:15am.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages is at 9:00am.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Max’s sermon, titled “Putting Jesus First”, is on 2 Corinthians 13:14.
4. Potluck and Name tags: This Sunday, March 3rd will feature our monthly potluck following the worship service. Please get a name tag from the table near the entrance when you come to church on Sunday to help everyone continue to learn names. If you know what you plan to bring to the potluck, please sign up here: www.PerfectPotluck.com/LTNO9938
5. Children’s Worship Adult Helpers: Children’s Worship is in need of additional adult helpers, including one for this upcoming Sunday. Please sign up here in the “Helper” slot if you are able to help: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e094aa5a72c7-childrens1
6. Baby Shower: Ladies – there will be a Baby Shower for Joy Block at Danielle’s house in Madison, on Thursday, March 7th at 7:00pm. Please RSVP to Sarah ( email@example.com) by March 4th if you plan to attend. Please see the attached invitation for details.
7. Griefshare Registration: If you would like to attend the GriefShare sessions (first session is Saturday, March 23rd), please contact Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register as soon as possible. This will ensure that we have a workbook for each participant. Those who register before the end of February can get their workbook for $15, while the regular price for those who register later is $20. Please register by March 13th at the latest to ensure that the workbooks are on hand for the first meeting.
8. Women’s Prayer Group: After today, the next two meetings of the Women’s Prayer Group will be on March 13th and March 27th at 10:00am. Please contact Debbie (email@example.com) if you need more information.
9. MWBC Meeting: The Madison Women’s Book Club’s next meeting will be Sunday, March 31st at 5:00pm. The book for March is The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown. Meeting Location TBD. Please contact Emma (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need more information.
Children’s Worship: Avery S. – Helper needed
Communion: Mary Ann B.
Greeters: Anne B. and Avery S.
Nursery: Danielle S. and Lynn H.
Refreshments: Debbie B.