Announcements for 2/3/19
On January 30, 2019 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet in the Conference Room at 8:15am.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages is at 9:00am. This week the adult Sunday School class returns to its study of church history.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. The sermon text is Malachi 2:17-3:5.
4. Potluck and name tags: Stay after the worship service this Sunday, February 3rd for our monthly potluck. Please plan to wear a name tag this Sunday to help everyone learn and remember names! When you know what you plan to bring to the potluck, please sign up here: www.PerfectPotluck.com/
5. Children’s Worship Helpers: The Children’s Worship leaders are in need of adult helpers to assist them for the rest of the school year. Helpers can sign up for just one week or for several weeks! If you’re able to help, please sign up here in the “helper” slot: https://www.signupgenius.com/
go/30e094aa5a72c7-childrens1 If you want more information about helping with Children’s Worship, please contact Kelly (email@example.com).
6. Greeter Help: If you are looking for an opportunity to serve at Lake Trails, talk to Michael (firstname.lastname@example.org) about becoming a greeter! You can be one of the people that welcomes people at the front door or downstairs by handing out hymnals.
7. Prayer Night: Wanting to spend some time in prayer with others as we kick off a new year? Wishing you had more motivation to pray? Moved to pray for some of the exciting developments in our church that we heard about at our annual meeting? You’re invited to an evening prayer session at Liz’s home in Middleton tomorrow, which is Thursday, January 31st. We’ll meet at 7:00 p.m. and pray until 8:15 p.m. Warm beverages provided. RSVPs appreciated (email@example.com), but drop-ins are welcome too.
8. Baby Shower for Claire: On Monday, February 4th at 7:00pm Mechelle is hosting a baby shower in honor of Claire and her baby at Patti’s house in Middleton. RSVP to Mechelle at 314-420-5766 by February 2nd.
9. Progressive Dinner: If you signed up to participate in the Progressive Dinner on Saturday, February 9th, watch your email for more information from Elise and Amy.
10. MWBC Meeting: The Madison Women’s Book Club will be meeting next on Sunday, February 24th. The book for February is Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline. The meeting and potluck dinner will be at 5:00pm at Sarah S.’s house in Verona. Please contact Emma (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need more information.
Children’s Worship: Avery S. – adult helper needed
Communion: Mary Ann B.
Greeters: Susan E. and Gloria Y.
Nursery: Michael and Emma V.
Refreshments: Danielle S.