Announcements for 1/6/19
On January 2, 2019 - News & Events
Happy New Year! Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet in the Conference Room at 8:15am.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School resumes this Sunday, January 6th. Adults will begin a series on the early church.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun will begin a series he’s calling “A Full-Hearted God for a Half-Hearted People”. His sermon text for this Sunday is Malachi 1:1-5.
4. Children’s Worship Helpers: The Children’s Worship leaders are in need of adult helpers to assist them over the next few Sundays. If you’re able to help, please sign up here in the “helper” slot: https://www.signupgenius.com/
5. Board Game Night: There will be a Board Game night at Crescendo Espresso Bar at 1859 Monroe St. this Saturday, January 5th, 5:30-8:00pm. Contact Michael (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
6. Town Hall Meeting: Our annual Town Hall Meeting will be Sunday, January 6th following the worship service. The next year’s budget will be discussed.
7. Potluck and Name tags: Our monthly potluck will take place immediately following the worship service this Sunday, January 6th, coinciding with our annual Town Hall Meeting. Please plan to wear a name tag this Sunday to help everyone learn/practice names. If you know what you plan to bring to the potluck, please sign up here: https://www.perfectpotluck.
8. Women’s Prayer & Fellowship: The next time of Women’s Prayer and Fellowship Time will be on Wednesday, January 16th, 10:00-11:30am in the Sunday School area of the church. The next four meetings are January 16th & 30th and February 13th & 27th.
9. Worship Night: On Saturday, January 19th we’ll have a worship night at Crescendo Espresso Bar, 1859 Monroe St. Crescendo will have snacks and beverages available for purchase. The singin’ starts at 7:00pm.
Children’s Worship: Avery S. and ?
Communion: Mary Ann B.
Greeters: Susan E. and Gloria Y.
Nursery: Danielle S. and Lynn H.