Announcements for 1/13/19
On January 9, 2019 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet in the Conference Room at 8:15am.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages is at 9:00am.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is from Malachi 1:6-14.
4. Children’s Worship Helpers: The Children’s Worship leaders are in need of adult helpers to assist them for the rest of the school year. Helpers can sign up for just one week or for several weeks! If you’re able to help, please sign up here in the “helper” slot: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e094aa5a72c7-childrens1 If you want more information about helping with Children’s Worship, please contact Kelly (email@example.com).
5. Greeter Help: If you are looking for an opportunity to serve at Lake Trails, talk to Michael (firstname.lastname@example.org) about becoming a greeter! You can be one of the people that welcomes people at the front door or downstairs by handing out hymnals.
6. Women’s Prayer & Fellowship: The next time of Women’s Prayer and Fellowship Time will be on Wednesday, January 16th, 10:00-11:30am in the Sunday School area of the church. The next four meetings will be on January 16th & 30th and February 13th & 27th.
7. Worship Night: On Saturday, January 19th we’ll have a worship night at Crescendo Espresso Bar, 1859 Monroe St. Crescendo will have snacks and beverages available for purchase. The singin’ starts at 7:00pm.
8. Prayer Night: Wanting to spend some time in prayer with others as we kick off a new year? Wishing you had more motivation to pray? Moved to pray for some of the exciting developments in our church that we heard about at our annual meeting? You’re invited to an evening prayer session at Liz’s home on Thursday, January 31st. We’ll meet at 7:00 p.m. and pray until 8:15 p.m. Warm beverages provided. RSVPs appreciated, but drop-ins are welcome too. Please contact Liz (email@example.com) for more information.
9. Progressive Dinner: Join us for a Progressive Dinner on Saturday, February 9th. A “progressive dinner” is one where the appetizer, main course, and dessert are served in stages at different homes or locations. The event will be from about 4:30-7:00 that night. Watch your email for a sign-up survey. The deadline to sign up will be January 28th!
Children’s Worship: Kelly M. – adult helper needed!
Communion: Sonja O.
Greeters: Peter and Marie K.
Nursery: Sunday School – Erin R. and Debbie B.
Worship – Sonja O. and Lindsey G.
Refreshments: Sonja O.