Announcements for 12/16/18
On December 12, 2018 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 8:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages will be at 9:00am. This Sunday (December 16th) will be the last time that Sunday School meets until the new year.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Chris Vogel’s sermon text is Matthew 1:18-25.
4. Madison Women’s Book Club: The MWBC will have its December meeting on Sunday, December 16th at 7:00pm at Jo’s apartment. The book for this month is A Man Called Ove. Please contact Emma (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
5. Women’s Fellowship: Women’s Time for Fellowship, Sharing, & Prayer will be meeting on Wednesday, December 19th at 10:00am at the church. Please contact Debbie (email@example.com) for more information.
6. Board Game Night: There will be a Board Game night at Crescendo Espresso Bar on Monroe St. on Saturday, January 5th, 5:30-8:00pm. Contact Michael (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
7. Town Hall Meeting: Our annual Town Hall Meeting will be Sunday, January 6th following the worship service. The meeting will coincide with our monthly potluck.
Children’s Worship: Emma V. and Pingli W.
Communion: Bonnie R.
Greeters: Susan E. and Bonnie R.
Nursery: Sunday School – Erin R. and Margaret B.
Worship – Claire M. and Alisa M.
Refreshments: Mechelle S.