Announcements for 12/2/18
On November 28, 2018 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 8:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages will be at 9:00am. Sunday School will meet weekly through December 16, but after that there will be a short break for the holidays.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is on Romans 11:23-12:2.
4. Potluck and name tags: Our next monthly potluck will be this Sunday, December 2nd immediately following the worship service. Don’t forget to make a name tag when you arrive at the church on Sunday morning! Please sign up here when you know what you plan to bring to the potluck: https://perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=KKUJ8221&welcome=1
5. Children’s Worship Helpers Needed: Children’s Worship is in need of adult helpers in the upcoming weeks (including this coming Sunday!). Helpers assist the worship leaders and are not required to do any advance preparation. If you’re willing to serve the children of Lake Trails in this way, please sign up for as many Sundays as you would like in the “Helper” slot. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/
Thank you to everyone who has served (and continues to serve) our children!
6. LTPC Ladies White Elephant Gift Exchange Party: Ladies, you are invited to a White Elephant Gift Exchange party at Danielle’s house on Saturday, December 8th at 7:00pm. Bring a wrapped White Elephant gift to exchange. Light refreshments will be served. Check this link http://www.wisegeek.org/what-
is-a-white–elephant-gift- exchange.htm for more information about White Elephant Gift Exchanges.
Children’s Worship: Joshua L.
Communion: Mary Ann B.
Greeters: Rebecca W. and Gloria Y.
Nursery: Michael and Emma V.
Refreshments: Rebecca W.