Announcements for 11/18/18
On November 14, 2018 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 8:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages will be at 9:00am.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is from Psalm 75.
4. Operation Christmas Child Boxes Due: Don’t forget that packed shoeboxes should be brought to church this Sunday, November 18th in the morning to be collected by Sonja. A gift of $9/shoebox for shipment costs should be given, either online or with a check enclosed in a filled shoebox. To understand more or to be inspired by this ministry, please go to samaritanspurse.org/occ. If you have any questions, please contact Sonja (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Madison Women’s Book Club: This Sunday, November 18th at 6:30pm the group (please join us even if you missed the last meeting or haven’t read the book!) will be viewing the movie version of November’s book, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society. For now the location is Emma’s apartment – please email Emma (email@example.com) for more information. The next book club meeting is on Sunday, December 16th, 7-9pm at Jo Hudgins’ place. The book is A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman.
6. LTPC Ladies White Elephant Gift Exchange Party:
Ladies, you are invited to a White Elephant Gift Exchange party at Danielle’s house (102 S. Rock Rd. in Madison) on Saturday, December 8th at 7:00pm. Bring a wrapped White Elephant gift to exchange. Light refreshments will be served. If you haven’t heard of this kind of party before, check this link http://www.wisegeek.org/what-
is-a-white–elephant-gift- exchange.htm for more information.
Children’s Worship: Kelly M. and Pingli W.
Communion: Bonnie R.
Greeters: Susan E. and Bonnie R.
Nursery: Lindsey G. and Debbie B.
Refreshments: Mechelle S.