Announcements for 11/4/18
On October 31, 2018 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 8:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages will be at 9:00am.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is from 1 Corinthians 15:50-58.
4. Potluck and name tags: This Sunday, November 4th we will be having our monthly potluck right after the worship service. Don’t forget to make a name tag for yourself so that we can all have a chance to learn and remember names! If you know what you plan to bring to the potluck, please sign up here: https://perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=DHZH7306&welcome=1&fbclid=IwAR1eSAsJYUQx06O3OMYCDi5LWr8pVfj2PigUZ4pddxYtwFN6Wsi90cGZO20
5. LTPC Ladies Book Club: Ladies, if you plan to attend the monthly book club at Emma’s home or have additional questions, please contact Emma (email@example.com). The first meeting is Sunday, November 11th at 7pm and the first book will be The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Shaffer and Barrows.
6. LTPC Ladies Wednesday Fellowship: Debbie B. is hosting a time of fellowship, sharing, and prayer for the women of the church on the first Wednesday of every month, 10-11am (end time flexible) in the Sunday School/office area at church. The first meeting will be Wednesday, November 7th. Please contact Debbie (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you plan to attend.
7. Operation Christmas Child: Some families or individuals have wanted to do their shoeboxes at home. To help with that effort, we will be putting leftover shoebox items on a table next to the missions table. Help yourself to things on the table to put into shoeboxes for this outreach project. There will be foldable boxes and brochures/labels available, also. A gift of $9/shoebox should be given, either online or with a check enclosed in a filled shoebox. If you bring your boxes to church by Sunday, November 18th, they will be delivered to the collecting church in Verona. To understand more or to be inspired by this ministry, please go to samaritanspurse.org/occ. If you have any questions, please contact Sonja Oetzel (email@example.com).
Children’s Worship: Avery S. and Kelly M.
Communion: Mary Ann B.
Greeters: Rebecca W. and Gloria Y.
Nursery: Danielle S. and Lynn H.
Refreshments: Debbie B.