Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 8:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages will be at 9:00am. Max’s adult Sunday School class will be in the main room and Shaun’s class will be in the conference room.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is from 1 Corinthians 14:1-11.
4. Devil’s Lake Dinner. Worship Time, and Ski-Hi: Come spend the day at Devil’s Lake State Park this Saturday, October 13th. Hike or boat that afternoon, then meet up for a bring-your-own picnic dinner at the Rock Elm Shelter (on the north shore) starting at 4:30pm. Stick around for a time of worship starting at 6:30pm.
Don’t forget that Ski-Hi Fruit Farm is located just south of the park and is worth a visit (open 8am-5pm) if you want apples, doughnuts, pies, etc: http://skihifruitfarm.com/
5. “Cry Room” Update: The Cry Room (located in a back corner of the main worship area) now has an audio feed! If you are using the room, you can turn the speakers on and off as needed to hear what is going on in the main worship area. Thank you to Christian and Gary for getting this project done!
6. Baby Shower RSVP: Ladies, don’t forget that there will be a baby shower for Rebecca W. on Wednesday, October 24th (7:00pm) at the home of Kelly M. Please RSVP to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend!
Children’s Worship: Avery S. and Yuhua Z.
Communion: Sonja O.
Greeters: Peter and Marie K.
Nursery: Sunday School – Erin R. and Margaret B.
Worship – Alisa M. and Claire M.
Refreshments: Sarah S.