Announcements and Reminders for 10/28/18
On October 24, 2018 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 8:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages will be at 9:00am. This Sunday is the beginning of the Sunday School version of “Spiritual Fitness Bootcamp” for the adults. The class will meet in the main worship area.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is from 1 Corinthians 15:35-49.
4. Baby Shower: Ladies, don’t forget that there is a baby shower for Rebecca W. TONIGHT, 7:00pm, at Kelly’s house in Middleton. See the attached invitation for details. Please RSVP to Kelly right away at email@example.com if you plan to attend!
5. LTPC Ladies Book Club: Ladies, if you plan to attend the monthly book club at Emma’s home or have additional questions, please contact Emma (firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-991-8303). The first meeting is Sunday, November 11 at 7pm and the first book will be The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Shaffer and Barrows.
6. LTPC Ladies Wednesday Fellowship: Debbie B. is hosting a time of fellowship, sharing, and prayer for the women of the church on the first Wednesday of every month, 10-11am (end time flexible) in the Sunday School/office area at church. The first meeting will be Wednesday, November 7th. Please contact Debbie (email@example.com) if you plan to attend.
Children’s Worship: Joshua L.
Communion: Elsa S.
Greeters: Mechelle S. and Debbie B.
Nursery: Peter K. and Debbie B.
Refreshments: Liz S.