Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 8:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Sunday School: Sunday School for all ages will be at 9:00am.
3. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon is from 1 Corinthians 12:12-26.
4. Prayer Walk: This Saturday
, September 15th Bryce will be leading a Prayer Walk from Picnic Point to the Wisconsin State Capitol at 2:00pm. The group will meet at the entrance to Picnic Point, 2000 University Bay Dr. in Madison. Please contact Bryce (email@example.com
or 630-340-9225) if you plan to come.
5. Children’s Worship Helpers:
If your teen or pre-teen
wishes to assist the adult Children’s Worship leaders, please come (and have them come!) to an introductory session after the worship service this Sunday, September 16th. In addition, Children’s Worship sessions still need 1 adult helper per Sunday.
If you’re willing to serve the children of Lake Trails in this way, please sign up for as many Sundays as you would like in the “Helper” slot. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Sign-up for adult helpers: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e094aa5a72c7-childrens1
6. Children’s Ministries Meeting: This Sunday (September 16th) following worship, Margaret J. will be meeting with Children’s Sunday School and Children’s Worship leaders to share some of her experience in teaching. The goal is to help us develop some consistent and effective ways to love kids participating in our ministries, especially when they are having difficult days at church. We anticipate this taking about 20 minutes.
7. Mystery Dinner:
Our second “Mystery Dinner” will be held on Saturday, September 29th, but the deadline to sign up is Monday, September 17th
! For this event, attendees sign up to host or be hosted and will be sorted into random (“mystery”) dinner parties (about 6 per house) for the evening. It’s a great chance to meet new friends and enjoy a shared meal. Please fill out the form at this link by Monday if you plan to participate: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIizjML4–Sy2dLuqjPWfxdxGGXwjLUla0ueEPOfqwAOCtfQ/viewform
8. Women’s Bible Study:
The Fall Women’s Bible Study on Monday nights will begin on September 17th. The study will last 6 weeks, with the last study on October 29th. The study will meet in the Conference Room. Please contact Laura (email@example.com
) if you have any questions.
Children’s Worship: Josh L. and Kelly M.
Communion: Bonnie R.
Greeters: Susan E. and Bonnie R.
Nursery: Mechelle S. and Debbie B.
Refreshments: Mechelle S.