Announcements for 9/2/18
On August 29, 2018 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 9:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun’s sermon will be from 1 Corinthians 11:17-34.
3. Potluck September 9th, the second Sunday of the month: Our next congregational potluck will be a little later this month on Sunday, September 9th immediately following the service.
4. Sunday School: Our Fall/School year schedule will resume on Sunday, September 9th. Sunday School for all ages will be at 9:00am and morning prayer will move to an earlier time.
5. A Praying Life Seminar: Chris Vogel and NextGen Pastors are planning a seminar on prayer that will be held at Lake Trails on September 8th from 8:00am – 3:30pm. For more information or to register, please go to https://www.seejesus.net/event
6. Children’s Worship – this Sunday: We don’t have anyone signed up to lead Children’s Worship this Sunday, the last Sunday of our summer schedule. If you’re willing and able to lead this Sunday, please reply all!
7. Children’s Worship – this school year: The Children’s Worship teachers are in need of helpers for the upcoming school year. Helpers aren’t in charge of the lessons, but they assist the teachers with “crowd control” and with leading the children through stories, songs, art projects, and prayer. If you’re able to help for any number of Sundays this school year, please sign up for “Helper” slots on this sign up sheet: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e094aa5a72c7-childrens1 If you have any additional questions about Children’s Worship, please contact Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. Women’s Bible Study: Don’t forget that a Women’s Bible Study on the first six chapters of Daniel will begin Monday, September 17th. The study will be 6:30-8:00pm on Monday nights through October 22nd or 29th. Please contact Laura (email@example.com) if you have questions about the study.
Children’s Worship: —
Communion: Mary Ann B.
Greeters: Rebecca W. and Gloria Y.
Nursery: Danielle S. and Lynn H.
Refreshments: Rebecca W.