Announcements for 8/26/18
On August 23, 2018 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 9:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Max will be preaching a sermon titled “Your eyes shall be opened” from Genesis 2:15-17, 3:1-13, and 3:22a.
3. Corn Roast: Our Annual Corn Roast will be THIS SATURDAY, August 25th starting at 4:30pm. We will be at Rennebohm Park in Madison. There will be corn and lots of other food, along with a chance to play games and fellowship with others. Invite your friends! If you can bring food or help with things that need to get done, volunteers are still needed. Please sign up here: https://perfectpotluck.com/mea
4. A Praying Life Seminar: Chris Vogel and NextGen Pastors are planning a seminar on prayer that will be held at Lake Trails on September 8th from 8am – 3:30pm. For more information or to register, please go to https://www.seejesus.net/event
5. Women’s Bible Study: The Women’s Bible Study on the first six chapters of Daniel will begin Monday, September 17th instead of September 10th. The study will be 6:30-8:00pm on Monday nights through October 22nd or 29th. Please contact Laura (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about the study.
Children’s Worship: Miguela F.
Communion: Susan E.
Greeters: Mechelle S. and Debbie B.
Nursery: Mary Ann and Bob B.
Refreshments: Liz S.