Announcements for 7/15/18
On July 11, 2018 - News & Events
Here are this week’s announcements and reminders:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning Prayer will meet at 9:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Shaun will be preaching from 1 Corinthians 7:25-40.
3. Summer Picnic – TOMORROW: Our next Summer Picnic is tomorrow (Thursday) at 6:00pm. Join us at Rennebohm Park (115 N. Eau Claire Ave. in Madison) with a chair, food, game equipment, or anything else you want to have. The park has bathrooms, water, a playground, fields, a pavilion, basketball, and a ping-pong table.
4. Bairds’ Summer Community Group: Jim and Patti Baird will be hosting a short-term community group during the month of August. Here are the details:
– It will be held on the five Thursdays in August from 6:30-7:45pm, starting on 8/2/18
– It will be held at the Baird home, 7145 Peak View Way in Middleton.
– There will be refreshments, Bible study, and a time of prayer.
– The theme is what Scripture says about hardship in our lives and responding to it.
– If you plan to come, please let them know by emailing Patti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Care Net Follow-up: Thank you to all who contributed to the Care Net Baby Bottle Campaign. Sonja was grateful to donate the $296.97 that LTPC collected.
6. Children’s Worship: As of last Sunday no one was signed up to lead Children’s Worship for this Sunday. Parents, don’t forget that if there isn’t a leader, there will be no Children’s Worship. The remaining summer Sundays (after this one) all have a volunteer leader, so if you’re looking for a chance to volunteer this week and have questions about what leading Children’s Worship looks like, please email Kelly (email@example.com) Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to serve this summer!
7. Corn Roast – Save the date! Our Annual Corn Roast will be on Saturday, August 25 starting at 4:30pm. The event will be at Rennebohm Park in Madison. More information to come.
Children’s Worship: —
Communion: Bonnie R.
Greeters: Susan E. and Bonnie R.
Nursery: Laura D. and Mechelle S.
Refreshments: Mechelle S.