Here are this week’s announcements:
1. Prayer: This Sunday Prayer will meet at 9:15am in the conference room.
2. Worship: Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. Michael is preaching from James 2:14-26.
3. Care Net Baby Bottles Due: Baby bottles for the CareNet ministry are due back this Sunday, which is Father’s Day. Please return them to the back table by the cry room. If you forget yours, please contact Sonja (email@example.com) so that you can arrange to get it back to her.
4. LTPC Operation Christmas Child Leader: Would anyone be interested in taking over the Operation Christmas Child shoebox project for Lake Trails? Sonja is still on the area prayer team that meets monthly, but she would like to turn the project over to someone. Contact Sonja (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
5. Summer Picnic: Wednesday, June 20th is the date of our next Summer Picnic at Rennebohm Park, 115 N. Eau Claire Ave. in Madison. We’ll meet at 6:00pm. Bring a chair, food, or any game equipment that you want to use. The park has bathrooms, water, a playground, fields, a pavilion, basketball, and a ping-pong table.
Children’s Worship: Miguela F.
Communion: Bonnie R.
Greeters: Susan E. and Bonnie R.
Nursery: Peter K. (Patti B. now?) and Debbie B.
Refreshments: Sarah S.