Here are the announcements for this week – if you’ll be traveling, have a safe and relaxing weekend!
1. Prayer: Sunday morning prayer is at 9:15 AM in the Conference Room.
2. Worship: Worship is at 10:00 AM. Shaun will be preaching from Exodus 3:1-4:17.
3. Children’s Worship Leaders Needed: We are looking for a few more Children’s Worship leaders for this upcoming school year. Training will be provided and the curriculum is already in place! This is a great way to serve the children (ages 3 to 7 or 8) in our congregation. Your commitment would be to lead Children’s Worship every four to six weeks, depending on the total number of leaders. Please talk to Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or would be interested in becoming a leader.
4. Fall Schedule: We will be shifting to our Fall schedule for Sundays on September 10th:
Prayer – 8:15 AM
Sunday School – 9:00 AM
Worship – 10:00 AM
More details about Sunday School classes will be coming soon.
5. NO Potluck this Sunday: Don’t forget that we will NOT be having a potluck this Sunday. Our next potluck will likely be on October 1st.
Children’s Worship: —-
Communion: Laura D.
Greeters: Kelly and Tim M.
Nursery: Claire M. and Alisa M.