Here are the announcements for the week of August 6th:
1. Prayer: Sunday morning prayer is at 9:15am in the Conference Room.
2. Worship: Worship is at 10:00am. The sermon text is 2 Timothy 4:9-22.
3. Potluck and Name tags: This week we will be having a potluck immediately following the service. Name tag stickers and markers will be available on the information table; please write your name on one and wear it this Sunday! Here is a link to the potluck sign up: August Potluck
4. Operation Christmas Child: Here is a message (and sign-up) from Sonja regarding Operation Christmas Child –
School supply sales send some salivating for savings! We’re planning to fill 36 of the new, slightly bigger plastic Operation Christmas Child tubs with basic hygiene and school supplies. See the selection at (http://www.PerfectPotluck.com/meals.php?t=URMJ8113
) and sign up for what you want to contribute to the 36 boxes. You can choose more than 1 category and/or more than one line/unit. Feel free to bring your items to church anytime and put them (labeled) in the coat closet. More information about the actual packing/sending of the boxes will come in October.
5. Children’s Worship Leaders: The last few weeks of summer still need several Children’s Worship leaders. Please sign up for a Sunday on the Information Table if you can serve our children in this way! Parents: Don’t forget that we will not have Children’s Worship on the weeks that do not have a leader.
Children’s Worship: Bryce B.
Communion: Laura D.
Greeters: Kelly and Tim M.
Refreshments: Lindsey G.